Where & when?
Open Source Data Summit 2024 will be held on October 2nd, 2024.
What is the cost of access to the live virtual sessions?
OSDS is always free and open for all to attend.
What is Open Source Data Summit?
OSDS is a peer-to-peer gathering of data industry professionals, experts, and enthusiasts to explore the dynamic landscape of open source data tools and storage.
The central theme of OSDS revolves around the advantages of open source data products and their pivotal role in modern data ecosystems.
OSDS is the annual peer hub for knowledge exchange that fosters a deeper understanding of open source options and their role in shaping the data-driven future.
Who attends OSDS?
OSDS is attended by data engineers, data architects, developers, DevOps practitioners and managers, and data leadership.
Anyone who is looking for enriched perspectives on open source data tools and practical insights to navigate the evolving data landscape should attend this event.
Join again on October 2nd, 2024 for discussions around:
- Benefits of open source data tools
- Cost/performance trade-offs
- Building data storage solutions
- Challenges surrounding open source data tool integration
- Solutions for the cost of storing, accessing, and managing data
- Data streams and ingestion
- Hub-and-spoke data integration models
- Choosing the right engine for your workload
Interested in speaking or sponsoring Open Source Data Summit 2024?
Don't miss out on important updates! Register for access to Open Source Data Summit 2024
Register for OSDS 2024 Access
"*" indicates required fields